Custom printed canopies: A great way to make your presence felt at your next big trade show or event.
Our custom canopy covers are of the highest quality, we searched over 2 years to find the perfect frame and the perfect water resistant material for our canopies. We guarantee a long lasting, sturdy canopy that will look great and last a very long time. You’ll be impressed with how vibrant the color quality can be, full-color graphics and even high definition photos will look amazing on your canopy. All canopies come with an aluminum American made frame, this might cost a little more than the cheap Chinese knock-offs but the quality is second to none. These frames come with a zip up vinyl travel bag that has compartments for your printed canopy cover, backdrop vinyl, a banner and all necessary components. Here a few things that make our canopies really stand out:
- 100% American made
- Premium Aluminum Frame
- Vinyl Travel Bag
- Water resistant canopy top
- Full Color Printing
- UV resistant inks
- Fast Turnaround
All canopies come ready to be displayed and setting them up at your trade show, convention, seminar, convention, school event, charity, fundraiser or open house is a breeze. We have printed custom canopies for a variety of businesses such as barber shops, water treatment companies, solar panel providers, medical marijuana centers, schools, churches, and even a few gyms and local tattoo shops. We have designed and printed many tents and canopies over the years. We have become quite the canopy design experts. It might not sound like a challenging thing to design, but the angle, sides and lettering all make it a bit complicated. Our professional design team would be happy to help you with your canopy graphics call today to schedule a free consultation. Custom canopy covers are a great addition to any convention set-up. Contact us today for custom sizes and pricing.
- Size must be exact including the required bleed
- All text and logos must be a minimum of 1/8" from the edge
- Color mode must be CMYK
- File type may be: JPG, TIFF or PDF (if you send a PDF we are not responsible for missing links or fonts)
- Use all four sides of your canopy, adding unique images gives your canopy a longer life.
- Take your canopy down in high wind area. High wind could result in damage to the canopy fabric.
- Put the canopy over the frame and expand the frame and tighten the canopy as you go.
- Carefully pack your canopy when not in use. The fabric could wrinkle if not properly stored.
- Call us for a PDF template that you can use to design your canopy
- Add bleed to your design and make sure that the text does not run into the sides where it could potentially be cut.
Standard turnaround7 days from the confirmation of digital or printed proof.
Where can I use a canopy?
- Car Shows
- Open Houses
- Trade Shows