Customizable A-frame signs, also called sandwich board signs and sidewalk signs, are a must-have for many small street-level businesses. These cost effective signs are eye-catching, and the ease with which the message can be changed makes them very convenient. Business owners and marketers are aware of the growing importance of target messaging and promotion. This is not only challenging and a bit overwhelming, but there can often be a high cost associated with such campaigns. A-frame signs are a simple and inexpensive way of doing the most direct and effective target marketing possible: Pulling interested passersby into your store and turning them into customers on the spot!
The many benefits of an A-frame sign:
- Attention grabbing. A pedestrian walking by a store is much more likely to notice a sign right in front of them than a sign overhead.
- Multiple Designs. Most types of a-frames and sidewalk signs allow you to easily trade out the display which allows you to order multiple prints and change your message as you desire.
- Convenience. Move them around. Put them outside. Put them inside. Put them in your car. A-frames are the ultimate in sign-portability.
- Affordable. When you compare price vs. message impact, there is no better bang for your buck than an a-frame!
This approach can work for a restaurant that is promoting happy hour specials or live music, a barber shop offering a deal, or nail salon displaying seasons nail fashions and finishes. Large retailers looking to advertise a new sale or announce a new line of products can reach multiple target markets with individual messages with one low-cost investment. Your sidewalk sign investment will generate unmatched return-on-investment and outlast most sign and print solutions. With the ability to interchange graphics depending on the season or special, your business advertisement can adapt on the fly.
Denver Print Company offers a wide selection of plastic, metal and hanging A-frame signs that are sure to match your marketing needs and budget. The sign experts at Denver Print Company have planned, designed, printed, and installed hundreds of A-frames for local businesses. Our goal is to ensure that you get exactly what your business needs to succeed.
Denver Print Company has a full design department that can help bring your vision to life. When you design your sandwich board it is important and very crucial that your sign is both visually appealing as well as functional. Directing traffic to your business is easy with a properly designed A-frame sign from Denver Print Company. Contact us today for a graphic design quote.
Contact us for details and pricing
- Size must be exact including the required bleed
- All text and logos must be a minimum of 1/8" from the edge
- Color mode must be CMYK
- File type may be: JPG, TIFF or PDF (if you send a PDF we are not responsible for missing links or fonts)
- Display your sign on the busiest corner close to your business.
- Use arrows to direct customers.
- Add a QR code for instant sales and customer tracking
- Don't forget to bring your sign in at night, or chain it up.
- When designing your A-frame sign make sure that you are using large fonts that can be read from 5 - 10 feet away.
- The professional design team at Denver Print Company can help design and print your next A-frame sign.
Rush Fees do Apply
- 48 hour turnaround available
- 24 hour turnaround available