Denver Print Company Order Process
Thank you for choosing Denver Print Company for your printing needs!
Here is our order and printing process so that you can know what to expect as we move forward with your order.
- We will send you an invoice via email. Please review it carefully, making sure to confirm accuracy in size, quantity, materials, pricing, and the type of item ordered.
- Please make an online payment at www.denverprintingcompany.com/make-payment or call 720-542-6105 to pay over the phone. All invoices must be paid before the design, proofing, or production process can begin.
- If we do not all ready have your file(s), please submit them via our online form, or email to email@example.com with your invoice # in the subject line. Some quick things to remember:
- PDF format is preferred
- Required bleed for digital printing is ¼ inch on all sides
- Please outline all text or send fonts with your file submission
- If pms color match is requested, please include pms value with file submission
- For more detailed info on our file requirements, please visit our file-submission information page.
- If this all sounds like more than you want to deal with or technically over your head, we have a professional graphic design team that can handle all of the nitty-gritty for you! Ask your project manager for details, or visit our graphic design page.
- You will receive an online proof for approval via email with in 3 hours of file submission IF we receive your files prior to 2pm. Files submitted after 2pm will be proofed the following business day. Rush orders will be proofed immediately upon receipt of payment.
- Review your online proof for accuracy. Correct file(s), item type, material, sizes, quantity, color, due dates and any other important details of your order should be reviewed.
- Your proof must be approved the day it is received in order for us to meet your deadline. Rush orders must have proof approved (or requested changes submitted) immediately upon receipt in order to meet your deadline.
- Your order will go to production after you have done online proof approval and payment. If either proof or payment are delayed this may cause a delay in your order completion.
- Your order will be completed by 5pm on your due date. We will contact you when your order is ready for pick up or delivery.
Denver Print Company :
10525 East 40th Avenue #204
Denver, CO. 80239
Thank you for your order and continued business,
Denver Print Company Staff