Try shopping for banners on denverprintshop.com
- Lower prices on many items
- No minimum order amount
- Upload artwork. or ...
- Hire graphic design
- Many types available: Vinyl, mesh, Pull-up, and Step & Repeat
- Try it now!
Mesh Banner Printing
Denver Print Company specializes in the design and print of full-color mesh banners. Ideal for outdoor use, our banners are expertly crafted to withstand the elements and last through the harsh Colorado winters. Mesh banners are designed to withstand high winds and long term outdoor use and because of the unique cross hatch vinyl pattern, they require precise printing. Denver Print Company has selected a full line of standard and premium vinyl mesh banner material. Depending on the sign longevity needed, our print experts can help you select the proper material for the job. Along with precise printing, you will need a well-designed banner. The professional graphic designers on the Denver Print Company staff can help bring your vision of a high-impact mesh banner to life. We have done mesh banner printing for the City of Denver and yearly events such as Taste of Colorado, 420 Rally, Peoples fair, Parade of lights, and the St. Patricks Day parade.
Mesh banners are the ideal outdoor banner solution. Small businesses throughout Colorado are switching to mesh banners in an effort to get more life out of their banners. Mesh Banners work great for construction companies, real estate agents, restaurants, barber shops, sporting goods stores, and event marketing. The typical mesh banner that is properly hung can outlive a standard vinyl banner by 1 whole year and longer if not in a high wind area. The transparency of mesh banners also makes them great to use in situations where vinyl or cloth banners just won’t work, such as on a fence. These spaces are often prime real estate for advertising. Mesh banners make that a possibility!
Banner Finishing Options
- Size must be exact including the required bleed
- All text and logos must be a minimum of 1/8" from the edge
- Color mode must be CMYK
- File type may be: JPG, TIFF or PDF (if you send a PDF we are not responsible for missing links or fonts)
Standard turnaround3 days from the confirmation of digital or printed proof.
- Properly secure your mesh banner using all the supplied grommets. Use rope, zip ties or mounting nails.
- Always roll your banner up when not using it. Avoid folding as much as possible.
Rush Fees do Apply
- 48 hour turnaround available
- 24 hour turnaround available
Why use Mesh Banners?
- High wind areas
- For use on fences
- Construction zones
- Full Color