Build a great working atmosphere with a custom lobby sign
What is in a name? Just like the old saying goes, “a rose by any other name would still smell as sweet.” This is a very old adage. However, the same does not fit into the business marketing strategies of today. You have to present yourself appropriately if you want people to notice you. An important way for a business enterprise to present itself is through its lobby signs. It is a way of announcing a presence as well as marketing the brand as a product.
What is a lobby sign?
The first impression is the last one. Everyone should carry a good impression about the company. This is one of any company’s endeavors. An attractive lobby is a necessity for any business enterprise. The lobby should be able to impress clients.
What are some good features of a successful lobby sign?
The lobby sign should create a welcoming atmosphere. You should not clutter it with various letterings and figures. It should be simple as well as beautiful. One should be able to capture the essence of the company from its lobby sign.
What are the advantages of having a high impact lobby sign?
There are many advantages.
- You are able to create an impactful and overall good first impression on your client.
- With a good lobby sign you will be able to gain the confidence of your customer. They will get the impression that they are dealing with a disciplined and orderly business. A business, basically, that has their stuff together.
- You will be able to advertise your brand to your clients, right in the reception lobby itself. This can warm up your clients.
- This is an effective way of advertising your products to your customers while they wait in the lobby.
- A well-designed lobby sign can speak a thousand words. It can replace a hundred advertising campaigns. Your customers are able to take with them a favorable image of your company and the products it offers. This not only improve sales, but also has a positive effect on your bottom line.
What are the different types of lobby signs available?
There are various types of lobby signs, anything from banners, wall graphics, channel letter, backlit, or something else.
Various materials used to design lobby signs
Acrylic is the most common material used for designing lobby signs. Some people also use vinyl signs or even, flex boards. Using copper or bronze can also be used if you wish to give your sign a rich and ultra-sophisticated look. But, because most people use acrylic lobby signs, let’s take a look at the many benefits of using acrylic lobby signs.
Benefits of using acrylic lobby signs
- Similar in appearance to glass, however, it is more durable than glass. There is no danger of cracking or splintering.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Easy to clean. With just a clean piece of cloth and a little soapy water is enough to clean your acrylic lobby signs.
- Very light material and easy to install.
- Versatile. There are a wide range of colors to choose from and letters and designs can be easily etched in.
- LEDs can be easily attached for lighting effects, which can make your sign pop.
A different angle of looking at lobby signs:
Usually, a company thinks first of creating a good impression when conceiving a lobby sign. However, the second thought that comes to mind is often product marketing. Companies are usually not aware of another benefit of lobby signs: There is a connection between lobby signs and your employees.
How a lobby sign can affect the morale of employees:
Sense of companionship: Your lobby sign represents your company. It greets every employee every day. It is a witness to the activities of all your employees. And it is able to give your customers and employees a sense of companionship with your lobby sign.
A Sense of safety: Your lobby sign can be a powerful entity. It gives the feeling of long-term commitment to the employees and is a sign of security of their jobs. It also gives the same feelings to your customers as well.
A Sense of belonging: Your lobby sign is the emblem of your company. Your employees have a feeling of belonging with the organization.
A Sense of organizational culture: You can use the lobby signs to impart a message to your employees. This can imbibe a sense of spirit among the employees and bring about an organizational culture.
A Sense of job satisfaction: Your lobby sign can create a sense of organizational commitment, which can result in job satisfaction.
A good effective lobby sign is an asset to any business organization.