Build a great working atmosphere with a lobby sign
What is in a name? A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet. This is a very old adage. However, the same does not fit into the business marketing strategies of today. You have to present yourself appropriately if you want people to notice you. An important way for a business enterprise to present itself is through its lobby signs. It is a way of announcing a presence as well as marketing the brand as a product.
What is a lobby sign?
The first impression is the last one. Everyone should carry a good impression about the company. This is one of any company’s endeavors. An attractive lobby is a necessity for any business enterprise. The lobby should be able to impress clients.
What are the indications of a good lobby sign?
The lobby sign should create a welcoming atmosphere. You should not clutter it with various letterings and figures. It should be simple as well as beautiful. One should be able to capture the essence of the company from its lobby sign.
What are the advantages of having a good lobby sign?
There are many advantages.
- – You are able to create a good first impression on your client.
- – You will be able to gain your clients’ confidence by having a good lobby sign. They will get the impression that they are dealing with a disciplined and orderly business. A business, basically, that has their stuff together.
- – You will be able to advertise your brand to your clients, right in the reception lobby itself. This can warm up your clients.
- – This is an effective way of advertising your products to your customers while they wait in the lobby.
- – A well-designed lobby sign can speak a thousand words. It can replace a hundred advertising campaigns. Your customers take with them a favorable image of your company and its products. This will improve sales and have a positive effect on your bottom line.
What are the different types of lobby signs available?
There are various types of lobby signs. They can be banners, wall graphics, channel letter, backlit, or something else.
Materials used to design lobby signs
The most common material used for designing lobby signs is acrylic. People also use vinyl signs and even flex boards. Copper or bronze can also be used to give a rich and ultra-sophisticated look. As most people use acrylic lobby signs, let’s take a look at the benefits of using acrylic lobby signs.
Benefits of using acrylic lobby signs
- – Similar in appearance to glass, however, it is more durable than glass. There is no danger of cracking or splintering.
- – Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- – Easy to clean. A clean piece of cloth and soapy water is enough to clean the acrylic lobby signs.
- – Very light material and easy to install.
- – Versatile. You can choose from a broad range of colors. Letters and designs can be easily etched in.
- – LEDs can be easily attached for lighting effects.
A different angle of looking at lobby signs:
Usually, a company thinks first of creating a good impression when conceiving a lobby sign. Product marketing is often the second thought that comes to mind. Companies are usually not aware of another benefit of lobby signs: There is a connection between lobby signs and your employees.
How a lobby sign can affect the morale of employees:
Sense of companionship: Your lobby sign represents your company. It greets every employee every day. It is a witness to the activities of all your employees. Hence, there is a sense of companionship between the lobby sign and your employees.
Sense of safety: The lobby sign is a powerful entity. It gives a sense of long-term commitment to the employees and is a sign of safety of their jobs. It gives the same sense to your customers as well.
Sense of belonging: The lobby sign is the emblem of the company. Your employees sense a feeling of belonging to the organization.
Sense of organizational culture: You can use the lobby signs to impart a message to your employees. This can imbibe a sense of spirit among the employees and bring about an organizational culture.
Sense of job satisfaction: Your lobby sign can infuse a sense of organizational commitment resulting in job satisfaction.
A good effective lobby sign is an asset to any business organization.