Try shopping for business cards on denverprintshop.com
- Lower prices on many items
- No minimum order amount
- Upload artwork or hire a Denver Print graphic designer
Business cards are a cornerstone to any business or networking encounter
This little piece of paper means serious business. Denver Print Company offers a variety of different shapes, weights, and colors for your first impression. Our premium collection is offered on thick 14pt. gloss stock, matte, and even linen stocks. We offer the highest quality printed business cards in the Denver metro area. Available in multiple quantities starting at 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2500, 5000 and even 10,000. You can choose one sided business cards, which make great note cards, or double sided cards with two unique images or the same image on both sides. Your co-workers will be envious of your new set of business cards and you will save money when you shop with a local print shop. Affordable business cards allow you to hand more out, leave stacks at your favorite businesses and contribute to those fish bowls more often. Denver Print Company has a few different styles of cards available. First is our standard 2 x 3.5 card printed on our select 14pt. cards stock. We also have a Lux card (2 x 2 square), thin card (1 x 3.5), and our premium folded card (4 x 3.5). Choose from a wide variety of finishes, coatings, and sizes.
We have the design capabilities to help take your image to the next level, no one knows our equipment and capabilities better than our in-house design staff. Whether you need a simple re-design or business card facelift to a full rebranding and logo design our team is here to help. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to pass your business cards out this weekend, take advantage of our incredibly fast 48-hour turnaround and have your cards ready in no time. Need your cards sooner? Ask about our same day business card printing.
The Denver Print Company staff is available five days a week from 8am – 5pm. Contact us today! Check out our extensive business card portfolio here.
- Size must be exact including the required bleed
- All text and logos must be a minimum of 1/8" from the edge
- Color mode must be CMYK
- File type may be: TIF, JPG, PDF, EPS, or PSD
- Outline fonts or supply font files with print files
- More info Here
- Keep it simple. A good business card will draw eyes with a passing glance.
- Allow your cards to have greater impact by investing in professional graphic design. A well-designed business card can be of use for many years!
- Adding a web address is a good way to drive traffic.
- Better yet, add a QR code! This allows people to use their smartphone to link to your website, or just about anything else. QR codes can link to a phone number, map, calendar event, email list sign-up, or an advertising message. Here's a website to generate your own QR code for free: goqr.me
Who uses Business Cards?
- Salon / Barbers